Komunikasia Cato Brand Partners believe that Propan could reinvigorate its branding proposition and improve Propan’s logo type by creating a branding approach like:
1. is clearly defined, defensible and compelling
2. resonates with target audiences and stakeholders
3. is differentiated in the marketplace, and
4. can be clearly articulated across a range of brand touchpoints.
The requirements include:
1. assessment and analysis of the market space to identify opportunities for creating a unique and compelling positioning.
2. assessment and analysis of Propan's existing approaches to identify areas for improved consistency, flexibility, adaptability, opportunities and challenges.
3. development of a brand architecture approach across sub-brands, product brands and distinct target audiences.
4. creation of a visual brand identity system that is resonant, recognisable, memorable and addresses the needs of all areas of the business.
5. application of the brand elements across Propan logotype, sub-brands, product brands, and touchpoints to demonstrate how it works in various circumstances. The result is a graphic design that people easy to recognize and also colorfull.